New Friends, New Skills, and tons of FUN!
4-H camps provide a great way to spend summertime! Youth of all ages have many opportunities to be involved. Camp is a great way to meet new friends, learn new skills, have fun in the great outdoors, and make great use of your summer break. Check out all of the opportunities available to you through 4-H!
Camps in Miami County:
Junior Camp: June 10-14, 2019
Miami County youth ages 8 and in the 3rd grade (or age 9 regardless of grade level) to 13 years of age as of 1/1/2019 may attend. This is a full, overnight camp at our very own Indian Hills Camp just outside of Pleasant Hill.
Campers: please submit camp forms to Extension Office by June 6.
- Welcome Letter (please read)
- Miami County 4-H Jr. Camp Dress Code (required)
- Ohio 4-H Health History (required - photo is required to be attached to form)
- Indian Hills 4-H Camp Parental Consent for Events (required - form updated 6/3/19)
- Standards of Behavior (required)
- Cell Phone/Electronic Device Policy (required)
- Immunization Exemption (for those who have not had immunizations)
- Emergency Care Plan (for those who need a Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan)
- Shooting Sports Consent for Possession of Handgun by Juvenile (required)
- Restricted/Optional Early Release (if anyone other than parent/guardian will be dropping off/picking up child or camper will be leaving prior to dismissal time)
- Waiver and Permission to Transport Child/Charge (required for final year campers and counselors)
Cloverbud Day Camp
For any child who is age 5 and in kindergarten through the second grade. Campers enjoy crafts, nature, recreation, singing, swimming and more!
The 2019 Cloverbud Day Camp will be held July 8th. The registration deadline is June 21, 2019.