Coffee with the Master Gardeners is a horticulture series that began in 2016 and takes place on the first Friday of each month. Each month features a different topic, hands-on activities, great information and, of course, coffee. Sessions are open to the public and seating is limited. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register and for more information.
Beginning March 19, in response to The Ohio State University’s move from in-person instruction to online instruction only, the Coffee with the Master Gardener series will be available virtually the first Friday of the month at 10 a.m. Please click on "Register here" for the link for each month.
- January - No Session
- February - Using Pesticides Safely
- March - Wildflowers
- April - Canceled as we prepare for online instruction
- May - Green with Envy: Lawn Care
- June - Gardening for Butterflies
- July - No Session
- August - Hydrangeas
- September - Trees in the Landscape
- October - Blue Spruce Blues
- November - Growing Fruit - Register here!
- December - Keep It! What to do with holiday plants after the holidays - Register here!
- January - Starting Seeds Indoors
- February - Rain Gardens
- March - Winter Pruning
- April - Dividing Perennials
- May - Winning the Weed War
- June - Floral Arrangements
- July - No session due to July 4th
- August - Scraps to Gold
- September - Migration of the Monarchs
- October - Plants Behaving Badly: Wicked Plants
- November - Beautiful Bonsais
- December - Holiday Centerpieces - Make and Take Workshop