OSU Extension will offer Improving Your Grain Marketing Plan in 2019. Sessions will be held at six locations on different dates/times across the state. In addition, two webinars will be available with the same information. See information below to register.
Each program will cover:
- Assessing your farm's risk
- How to utilize crop insurance in marketing
- Basis, hedging, and cash contracts
- futures, options, and spreads
- Building your own grain marketing plan
Agricultural Budgets (corn, soybeans, wheat, etc.)